Human Resource & Administration Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 years
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Murban Movers Limited is seeking a dynamic, technology savvy, organzied individual to head the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
The individual must demonstrate great management skills with handling individuals. Will implement the HR & Admin policy and procedures. The candidate will be resposible for recuritment of the next generation of managers. Mentoring the team to meet there peak performance and ensuring that only highly motiviated individuals are part of the team.
The ideal candidate shall be experienced and show ability to action calls for change management.
- Human Resource & Administration Policy implementation and management with a focus on: > Amendments to the current policy where needed
- Training of current employees on the policy
- Manage the employee recuirtment & termination procedure with an aim to equip the organization with the best talent for the specific roles.
- Manage the employee training program with an aim to modernize and progress the current trainging systems
- Manage and consult all employees with an focus on:
- Employee Job Description orientation and training
- Employee growthTeam spirit and disciplinary management
- Grievance management and mentoring
- Performance management and apprisal
- Employee document management
- Employee rest management
- Payroll management
- Company license and certification management
- Company insurance policy management
- General office administration
Qualifications and Experiance:
- Minimum requirements
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Member of IHRM
- Proficient in MS Office
- 7 years experiance in Human Resources field
- Experience with VIP payroll
- MBA (HR Management)
- 3 years emperienace in a managerial position
- Knowlegde of HRMIS
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Murban Movers Limited
Murban Movers Limited is a premium bulk liquid logistics company with a highly efficient state-of-the-art fleet of tankers. We have tremendous experience in fuel logistics in East Africa and especially remote regions such as Eastern DRC and Southern Sudan.