Supply Chain Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Moko is looking for an individual with an eye for details who is eager to cultivate good relationships with suppliers. The Supply Chain Officer will work closely with various teams to ensure timely and cost-effective sourcing and inventory management while maintaining high standards of integrity and accountability. The ideal candidate will support organization-wide efforts in strategic sourcing and relationship building.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing procurement of stock-keeping units (SKUs) and monitoring delivery dates
- Managing inventory levels for SKU items and ensuring optimal inventory levels at all times
- Sourcing for suppliers, forecasting price trends, and negotiating for discounts and/or better terms
- Processing all paperwork relevant to the purchasing of goods
- Expediting delivery of procured goods and services
- Supporting in sourcing research for cross-functional projects
- Generating relevant reports for purchasing analysis
- Ensuring compliance with Procurement law/Company purchasing guidelines and systems
- Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation
- Ensuring that payments are initiated for delivered goods and services which have no issues and supporting in the reconciliation of purchase transactions
- Building strong and long-term relationships with key suppliers
- Ensuring continuous improvement to structures and systems within your area of responsibility
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- You have at least 2 years of progressive experience working with suppliers in a fast-growing company
- You have a knack for creating and executing solutions to sourcing challenges
- You enjoy working with people and leading initiatives when working on cross-functional projects
- You are eager to learn and take on development opportunities within a growing company
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver on assigned tasks with independence and little supervision
- A background in supply chain/project management is highly desirable
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Moko Home and Living
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night's sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn't easy - they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone's reach.