MFS Africa is seeking to hire a Community Manager for their Enterprise team. The Enterprise team is a dynamic, responsive and innovative team responsible for the acquisition and scale of MSME client base across Africa.
The candidate should ideally be based out of Kenya, Uganda or South Africa.
- Assist with the implementation of social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Does this sound like you?
Critical requirements for the role (Must-Haves):
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, with managing social media and communication channels.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred requirements (Nice to Haves):
- Experience with launching community initiatives.
Candidate attribute (Culture Fit):
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- A critical thinker with strong creative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Mobile Financial Solutions
Mobile Financial Solutions is a Fintech company with a passion for Transforming Lives Through Financial Inclusion". We are a market leader in the mobile lending space, having began our journey with Banks and SACCOs in 2014. Since then, MFS has transformed itself into an integrated financial services entity, helping to grow the lives of millions of micro-entreprenuers across Africa.