Social Media Coordinator
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, video, and image content
- Monitor web traffic
- Develop optimal posting schedule.
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Mobi-Water capabilities are evolving over years of progressive advancements and lessons, that come with innovation in the African Tech Space. Mobi-water was started to solve a long prevalent problem, “To improve Water Access to All.” - Which is a key component of the Global Sustainable Development Goals. By integrating technological solutions to improve already existing Water Service Delivery Models.
We are living in the age of Information and Data. Information shapes our world and it is becoming key in every aspect of modern life. With Climate Change Effects, Population Growth and Rapid Urbanisation putting a huge strain on our water infrastructure, it's time we start to efficiently monitor and manage this precious resource. We are making people Water Wise and steadily working to tackle the water challenge in Kenya and rest of Sub-Saharan Africa