Head Of Internal Audit
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Required Candidate profile
Big 4 Accounting Firm/Manufacturing/Telecom/Retail experience preferred.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
Qualified Chartered Accountant / ICWAI/ CMA with at least 18+ years of experience;
Desired Skills and Experience.
continuous improvement facilitation, internal audit, profiles, leadership, Continuous Improvement Culture, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement
Description/Job Responsibilities :
- The Internal Audit is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership of the audit function, including planning and conducting operational, financial, IT and compliance reviews and audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, financial reporting, disclosure and enterprise risk management processes.
- The internal audit function is a global function with professionals in multiple locations domestically and abroad.
- This individual will report directly to the Board & Group President.
- Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Provide strategic vision, direction and leadership in the area of internal audit throughout the organization.
- Understand the business objectives, strategy and company culture in order to partner effectively with global business leaders and functional managers
- Identify opportunities for improved performance on multiple dimensions, across the enterprise, including accounting, controls, cash management, reporting, talent management, systems effectiveness and others
- Develop relationships with stakeholders within the business and functions
- Identify gaps in control design and operating effectiveness and assist management with identification of process issues and the development of remediation plans
- Proactively communicate the results of audit work and audit plans, as well as provide advice and counsel to management regarding internal controls and audit issues
- Report findings and updates to management and Executive Leadership Mentor, recruit and develop staff
- 18+ years of related experience to in 15+ years of managerial experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Chartered Accountant
- Experience in a government contracting setting is required, including working knowledge of FAR, CAS, DFARS, etc.
- Experience in leading an internal audit team in a large, complex, public and global environment
- Preferred skills and attributes include: Exceptional leadership, relationship building and business acumen
- Strong executive presence and skilled presenter, including with senior level executives
- Strong influence-management, leadership and assertiveness
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, flexible and detail-oriented individual with proven ability to execute under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team leader with a proven ability to recruit and develop high impact talent into the audit team
- Proficiency in major ERP systems, business intelligence systems, and application of data analytics in an audit or operational setting is highly preferred
- Must be willing and available for domestic and international travel
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd is a premier staffing solution company with the ability and passion to deliver the suitable and desired profile at the lowest Turn Around Time , with higher quality & with the keen interest to improve the overall productivity of customers by sourcing the right candidate through our extensive search process and verifying the reliability, potentiality and credentials of the candidate.