Admin Officer, Kenya
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- AdministrationOffice daily maintenance.
- Office logistics, including management and procurement of office facility and stationery.
- Travel coordination for colleagues and distributors as requested.
- Archive the corporate document & documents from General Manager and
- Regional Managers which is relevant to local distributors, products and marketing, etc.
- Coordinate with legal department from HQ and local agencies for company registration.
- Organize and participate in exhibitions and fairs.
- Timely and accurate operational reports to General Manager & Operation Manager.
- Team building organization.
- AccountingMaintain daily accounting, liaise with HQ Finance Dept.
- Collect, process and verify receipts and vouchers submitted by Mindray local sales / marketing personnel and service engineers for business travel reimbursement purposes.
- Regular liaise with accounting agents
- Human Resources
- Keep monthly attendance records.
- Assist the IHR to accomplish the new employee enrolment and registration procedure.
- Minimum of 3 years administration related experience.
- Fluent speaking and writing English.
- Problem solving and organizational skills are essential, as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficient at the Microsoft office software.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone manner.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.