Senior Software Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field ICT / Computer
The Microsoft Graph Developer Experience Team helps developers around the world to use the Microsoft Graph to build powerful and insightful experiences for their customers leveraging the power of Microsoft 365. We build SDKs to support these experiences across a broad spectrum of languages, along with tooling and other experiences that help developers maximize potential. We also work to drive standardization into API development and documentation.
We are looking for a strong, passionate software engineer to help us deliver for our developers. If working with the developer community and getting to work with different languages on different types of projects appeals to you then this may be a great opportunity for you.
As a senior software engineer on our team your responsibilities will include:
- Build intuitive and responsive developer experiences
- Participate in the technical design, implementation, and assure quality for feature work.
- Collaborate with teams across Microsoft, including our team in Nairobi, Kenya
- Evangelize best practices across the team
- Actively participate with our developer community
- Participate in API design reviews
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software development experience
- Strong .NET skills
- Prior experience developing SDKs and other developer experiences
- Strong Customer Focus
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.