HR Business Manager
The Business Manager plays a key role in supporting the MEA HRD and HR Leadership Team to prioritize and execute on our people strategy, build our culture, shape our communications and grow our community across HR in the MEA.
- Support the HRLT in planning and delivery of MEA HR People Plan and Priorities, identifying synergies across the people plans and projects across MEA HR.
- Drive the HR rhythm seeking to find ways of simplification, collaboration and efficiencies, whilst always delivering on time and driving continuous improvement across MEA HR processes
- Orchestrate MEA HR Team ROB: Talent Talks, Recognition framework, HR meeting cadence and broad HR Community management
- Support the HR LT in the identification, building and delivery of a structured set of HR Readiness activities to support HR Team learning and development. Ensure an HR onboarding exists that facilitates a consistent and quick ramp up for new HR hires
- Support HRD in HR Geo communications and presentations and the HR community in cross-team communication and information/knowledge sharing.
- Interface with GSMO / WW HR and MEA BM community and Internal comms on the MEA people agenda.
- Help support change and drive a culture of growth mindset across the HR team.
- Use data insights to provide impact and benefit to the broader HR team.Key Activities
- Overseeing the project tracking, actions and ownership or programs across HR team
- Talent Management liaison between GTA and Line HR
- Monitoring and reporting on People metrics in conjunction with HRBI and Line Solutions
- Linking HR strategy WW to MEA HR priorities
- Supporting, planning and implementation of MEA and segment PD/Talent Talks and People Scorecard aspects
MEA HR Project lead for cross team project/s
- Active member and contributor to and leverage of MEA BM and GSMO HR community
- HR Budget and Headcount tracking and reporting
- HR Compliance Lead
- MEA HR MS Poll management and messaging
- HR Comms strategy and internal and external presentations, building and sharing people stories and connecting across the MEA subsidiary and close liaison with Internal Comms and PR
- Management of HR ROB meetings/All Hands/LT
- Driving One HR in MEA
- HR Recognition/long service awards
- HR onboarding
- HR knowledge sharing and development
- Be a consistent pulse across the team and the business to drive a strong culture and feedback from the business.Qualifications
- 5 years + Generalist HR experience with a breadth of HR knowledge and experience
- Proactive, tenacious and strong ability to prioritize
- Collaborative and a strong communicator.
- Operational excellence
- Proven project management capability
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple complex priorities
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organisation.
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Able to move ideas to implementable action plans
- Joins the dots for self and others and can articulate the bigger picture
- Comfortable with data analytics and curious about trends and insightsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.