Business Applications Customer Success Manager
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT / Computer
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager Business Applications to drive successful adoption and expansion of Business Applications workloads within her/his accounts. The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in her/his accounts. The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on frequently to leverage their deep knowledge of CRM or ERP to support sales growth.
Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact is a full industry vertical team that works directly with nonprofits and the United Nations. The team brings together the company’s donation and grants programs, commercial sales efforts, partner ecosystem programs, and technology solutions to empower nonprofits globally to address the world’s most pressing needs. This includes leading the “Digital Transformation for Social Impact” go-to-market, working with nonprofits to maximize their social impact through the power of Microsoft platforms. Fueling all of this new work and investment is the aim to empower every nonprofit to do their best work to create inclusive and enduring positive impact throughout our communities. The TSI team is dedicated to making world-class cloud technology accessible and affordable, so that nonprofits can drive even greater impact.
This Customer Success Manager role will be part of the first team in Africa for customer success supporting nonprofits and NGOs. In addition, the team will support some of the largest nonprofit organizations in Australia, Europe, and North America.
Key Responsibilities Include
The Customer Success Manager Business Applications role will enable our customers to realize business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft.
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Be accountable to drive high usage of Dynamics within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption Plan
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the customer’s usage of existing workloads
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for Microsoft
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Dynamics’ and Microsoft’s behalf
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events
- Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s Partner) and internal Microsoft sales and services teams and be highly connected to Microsoft SMEs throughout the customer’s Dynamics lifecycle
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in functional CRM or ERP consulting with top consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre-sales CRM or ERP solution engineering capacity for a top business applications vendor.
- Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Experience in driving CRM or ERP transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
- Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred – Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail,
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with nonprofits / NGOs strongly desired W
- Master’s degree with information technology/accounting/finance focus preferred
- Willingness to travel – up to 40%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.