Senior Business Analyst E-Commerce
As a core member of the Product team, the Sn. Business Analyst elicits and analyzes business and functional requirements to solve complex problems. These requirements and solutions are clearly and concisely detailed in requirements specifications. The analyst plays an active role in the Agile project team and performs acceptance testing to validate the high-level functionality of solutions. It is critical for the analyst to build subject matter expertise in our core solutions. The analyst will further support commercial teams in customer solution discussions.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in complex financial solutions and is comfortable with lots of moving pieces. They should have exquisite attention to detail, take pride in writing stellar requirement specifications and comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Document detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements in a traceable, testable format, including functional specifications, workflows, use cases, business rules, process flows, data flows, test cases, and training materials as required
- Develop user stories
- Conduct requirements elicitation through interviews, workshops, use cases, and scenarios
- Provide recommendations and specifications to refine business processes, as needed, to achieve a positive impact
- Support development, project management and execution of functional testing
- A working knowledge of merchant payment / online payment solutions is required
- Experience in the mobile money industry
- Pan-African exposure, experience, and expertise
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of direct work experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Demonstrated acumen and experience in complex, deep product/solutioning in financial services/ Payments / E-commerce
- Passionate about system design, consistency, and high-quality documentation
- Used to Agile/Scrum
- Thrive in a diverse, collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment
- Are a pragmatic innovator; gets quick wins done while thinking big
- We are highly innovative and were ranked by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies in the world
- We work at the very cutting edge of fintech in Africa
- We solve relevant problems for Africa and the world. We are building the MFS Africa Hub into a payment infrastructure designed to last 100 years
- We have a culture of caring and executing and a very diverse work environment with over 30+ nationalities represented
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About MFS Africa
bile Financial Solutions is a Fintech company with a passion for Transforming Lives Through Financial Inclusion". We are a market leader in the mobile lending space, having began our journey with Banks and SACCOs in 2014. Since then, MFS has transformed itself into an integrated financial services entity, helping to grow the lives of millions of micro-entreprenuers across Africa.