Microsoft TeamWork Specialist
Job TypeFull Time
Experience5 – 7 years
Job FieldICT / Computer
Role & Responsibilities
Support the Enterprise Architect in : 1. the SharePoint implementation, providing guidance and working with our departments and country programmes to drive, train and develop solutions based on their needs; 2. the Behaviour Change Management, leading a Microsoft 365 champions community and creating training material; 3. the Microsoft 365 Administration and Support.
Global Support Office (GSO) provides operational guidance for country programs, along with both technical and compassionate support for our relief workers. Within our headquarters and affiliate offices, we are also responsible for promoting the work of Medair to the world, to raise and manage the funds needed to run our lifesaving and sustaining programs, and to recruit international and GSO staff.
The ITS Department is responsible for developing a stable and standardised ICT infrastructure in the GSO and Medair’s field locations, following the ITS Strategy and Roadmap.
Workplace & Conditions
Medair Global ITS Team. Position located in Nairobi, Kenya, occasional travel to the field if necessary. A valid work permit is required.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. Full time, open-ended contract.
Key Activity Areas
Configure and manage SharePoint Online:
- Plan and configure site collections and hub sites.
- Plan and configure customisations and apps.
- Plan and configure guest access.
- Manage SharePoint Online.
- Manage search.
- Monitor and maintain the SharePoint Online service.
Configure and manage OneDrive for Business:
- Configure and manage OneDrive for Business.
- Manage users and groups.
- Manage sharing and security.
- Manage syncing security.
- Monitor and maintain the OneDrive service.
Configure and manage Teams:
- Plan and configure Teams settings.
- Plan identity and authentication for Teams.
- Manage the Teams environment.
- Monitor and maintain the Teams service.
Configure and manage workload integrations:
- Integrate M365 workloads.
- Manage Yammer capabilities.
- Manage Stream capabilities.
- SharePoint Online, and Yammer.
- Integrate M365 workloads with external data and systems.
- Migrate to SharePoint Online: Migrate data and content.
TeamWork Project Management / Scrum Master
- Identify priorities (requirements) and plan (roadmap of projects to achieve these) considering other initiatives within Medair using GANTT charts, Kanban boards, etc.
- Ensure funding/resourcing (e.g, securing staff & other stakeholder availability) is in place as needed with sufficient lead time.
- Use Waterfall/Scrum or hybrid approach as appropriate.
- Development and execution of communication plan.
- Development and maintenance of Stakeholder, Risk and other PM-related artefacts commensurate with the size and complexity of the project.
- Tracking and regular reporting of PM/Agile KPIs.
TeamWork User Support and Training
- Provide second level support to users.
- Stay up to date: use existing trainings, (community) resources, and develop skills and knowledge about the latest features. Train users accordingly.
Work with contracted service providers and other technical groups to resolve data-related issues.
Innovation / Changes
Stay aware of current and emerging developments in the area of technology, methodologies (Agile/Scrum, etc).
Team Spiritual Life
- Reflect the values of Medair with staff, beneficiaries, and external contacts.
- Work and pray together in our Christian faith-based team settings. Fully contribute to the rich spiritual life of your team, including team devotions, prayers, and words of encouragement.
- Encouraged to join and contribute to Medair’s international prayer network.
- This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written). French advantageous.
Experience / Competencies
- 5-7 years experience in leading significant projects.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledge of enterprise business systems (ERP, e.g., Microsoft Dynamics) and analytics (preferred), especially in the areas of Finance, Logistics and /or HR.
- Experience using helpdesk/ticketing systems (such as Jira) and with Project Management tools (MS Project).
Office 365 Sharepoint, Content Management and experience in developing processes and creating end-user documentation.
- Self-driven, proactive, disciplined, can-do attitude when tackling day-to-day tasks.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Medair is a humanitarian organisation inspired by Christian faith to relieve human suffering in some of the world’s most remote and devastated places. We bring relief and recovery to people in crisis, regardless of race, creed or nationality. As signatories of the International Committee of the Red Cross Code of Conduct, we believe that aid should be given to everyone who is in need, and not be used to further a particular political, social, or religious viewpoint. Our first and last considerations are the needs of the people we serve. We save lives in emergencies and then stay to help people recover from crisis with dignity-working side by side with communities to leave a lasting impact. We do whatever it takes to bring relief where it’s needed most. We provide a range of emergency relief and recovery services: Health care and nutrition. Safe water, sanitation, and hygiene. Shelter and infrastructure. In all we do, we pursue the highest professional standards of quality, accountability, and sustainability. Our experienced teams carry out our projects in close connection with communities, listening to their needs, helping them improve their essential services, and providing them with training for the future.