Human Resources Generalist
General HR Administration Support
- Support with on-boarding incl. planning of the orientation program, management of IT related issues like email account activation, phone, etc.
- Support in the preparation of Contractual Amendment letters.
- Process resignation of staff incl. preparation of certificates.
- Support in the immigration process (incl. visa and / or work permit process in expat assignments).
- Deals with training requirements; coordinate with the PrimeServ Academy and Employees; keep and maintain all training records for staff.
- Coordinate the annual performance appraisal process.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Be contact person for all payroll related questions.
- Carry out all preparatory work for payroll accounting incl. payroll related bookings (overtime, reimbursements, travel expenses etc.) and run the process.
- Prepares (monthly) standard reports (headcount, gratuity, bonus, health insurance etc.) as well as any data/report based on biz/project requirement.
- Monitors Time & Attendance, Absenteeism, vacation days, home flight entitlements etc. data for all staff.
- Assists in renewal of employee benefit programs like health insurance, group life / personal accident insurance / workmen compensation etc.)
- Prepares Comp & Ben related documentation such as End of Service Gratuity calculation for leavers, bank letters or NOC Letters (Embassies, Consulate).
- Prepares and executes annual processes and reporting such as UPL, Head Count forecast, salary review, bonus payment, budgeting etc.
Recruitment and Selection:
- To support in delivering talent acquisition solutions.
- Support the entire recruitment activities, including job posting, CV screening, pre-selection, interviewing and offering.
- Liaise with approved Recruitment Agents
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years of experience is preferred.
- Certification in HR Discipline ( SHRM, HRCI ) is preferable
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About MAN Energy Solutions
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systemic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers a vast network of service centres to our customers all over the world.