Business Case & Capex Analys
Job TypeFull Time
Experience3 – 5 years
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting to the Regional Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, responsible for partnering with Commercial and Technical to develop business cases and provide analysis for capex reporting.
- Prepare business cases – validate cost inputs, review other indirect costs, determine key approval matrix of NPV, IRR, profitability and carry out scenario risk analysis and sensitivity check based on macro and micro factors
- Variance Analysis – track the performance of the approved BC and validate variations advising on measures to improve the actuals
- Pricing – Assist the FM with reviewing existing pricing of products and review product margins. Develop and update price books
- Financial modelling – develop system of tracking all business cases approved and improve business case models
- Capex Budgeting and reporting – budgets, depreciation forecasts, variance analysis, Capex Rolling Forecasts, manage required approvals
- Capex accounting and reporting – accurately maintain project spending and analyze spending variances. Perform and document monthly reconciliation of Capital Expenditures, construction in progress and project cost centers.
- Develop central capital tracking process with project managers to improve spend tracking and effectively flag project spend and timeline risks
Qualifications & Experience
- B. Degree / CPA K qualification
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial reporting within the Telco industry
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Liquid Telecom Kenya
Liquid Telecom is a leading communications solutions provider across 13 countries primarily in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa that serves mobile operators, carriers, enterprise, media and content companies and retail customers with high-speed, reliable connectivity, hosting and co-location and digital services.
It has built Africa’s largest independent fibre network, spanning over 70,000km, and operates state-of-the-art data centres in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Nairobi, with a combined potential 19,000 square metres of rack space and 78MW of power. This is in addition to offering leading cloud-based services, such as Microsoft Office365 and Microsoft Azure, across our fibre footprint.
Through this combined offering, Liquid Telecom is enhancing customers experience on their digital journey.