Telesales & Admin Assistant
6 months temporary contract – Renewable based on performance HR & Admin Department.
The position will be responsible for efficient and professional managing of the front office, handling office admin tasks as assigned and growing company revenues through on-phone selling and closing deals.
- Receiving and directing visitors to the respective officers/offices.
- Operating the switch board and transferring phone calls.
- Ensure that LawAfrica’s phone lines are answered at all times, messages noted down in the absence of the
parties requested, and follow up to ensure clients are assisted
- Tele-sales deliverables – Listening to customers’ needs to generate sales. This entails initiating, handling and
closing sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Keeping up to date with all products to be able to serve customers and give the necessary recommendations
- Ensure reception area is clean, tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and promotional material
- Maintaining a call log.
- Receive, sort, record and distribution of daily mail/deliveries or parcels
- Offer and prepare refreshments for visitors to the LawAfrica premises.
- Replenish consumable and non-consumable items when they run out
- Be in charge of the staff daily welfare
- Prepare and compile tender documents Qualifications:
- A diploma or higher in Front Office or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience required. Prior tele-sales experience at a call centre preferred
- Shown merit and ability in sales conversion at a fast-paced organisation
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of the position.
- Computer Literate – skills required (MS Office Word and Excel).
- Solid phone/customer service skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Pleasant and swift selling skills
- Good customer service skills
- High level of cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and perform multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
Attention to detail;
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter quote the job title on the subject of the email by 21 May 2021.
About LawAfrica Publishing Ltd
Law Africa is the regional giant in legal and paralegal publishing, a specialty it has perfected for over a decade. It prides itself in serving professionals, governments, students and non-governmental organizations around the world, and is currently expanding into Africa’s newest nation, the Republic of South Sudan.