Head of Retail & Partners
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE:
Passionate about building engaging brand experiences, the Head of Retail & Partners will lead strategy and execution of Kune’s retail business. Work behind the scenes to ensure products sell well and that the company hits its overall sales goals. A fast paced role that requires creative thinking and meeting tight deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operations – overseeing all retail and pop-up experiences from end to end, owning budgets, overseeing staff, and reporting on results.
- Inventory management – working with the Operations team to plan inventory for each location and optimize the flow of goods, minimizing stock outs and maximizing sales and profitability.
Sales and Marketing – partnering with the marketing team to ideate and execute in-store events and activations, finding creative partners to help drive traffic to stores and build consumer engagement.
- HR – Recruitment, hiring, training and managing all retail employees for longer term pop ups and retail experiences.
- Analytics – taking a data driven approach to defining success, constantly seeking ways to improve customer experience and ROI.
- Degree in Marketing / Business / Business Development related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail / retail marketing / retail sales.
- Understand the current retail market and what drives success.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, take initiative, and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Prioritize intelligently, can manage multiple projects and knows how to get things done without dropping details.
- Conversant with tools of trade: social media; marketing tools – Hootsuite; google analytics; presentation tools – google slides; and e-commerce software.
- Crave challenge and responsibility, holding yourself and your team accountable to the highest standards.
- The ability to manage and motivate others.
- Highly self motivated, creative and innovative.
- A positive can -do attitude.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JO B” button above to apply for this job.
About Kune Food
Kune is a foodtech start-up based in Nairobi. We produce ready-to-eat meals at an affordable price and distribute it to individuals, retails, and corporate.