Job TypeFull Time
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Ensure there are effective and efficient plans with timely collection & delivery of cargo, supervising the day to day activities of the Air Logistics fleet section in liaison with the other departments.
- Plan and supervise the day to day activities of the Air Logistics fleet section in liaison with the other departments
- Ensure even distribution of work between the drivers and adjust as and when necessary
- Ensure set standard operating procedures are followed by drivers under your supervision
- Ensure company policies are strictly followed and that the working environment within your area of jurisdiction is safe and conducive
- Ensures the safety and cleanliness of documentation under own jurisdiction e.g. job cards, requisitions etc
- Adhere and ensure staff complies with the health and safety legal standards on the workplace as provided by the Act
- Ensure proper usage of the personal protective equipment by staff at all times while undertaking duties
- Check and update the HOD on staff PPE’S status and recommend replacement
Your Skills and Experiences
- You have minimum Apprenticeship / Vocational Course; Diploma in Transport Management an added advantage
- You have up to 2 years of experience in Air Logistics and 3 years of experience in a similar or deputizing position
- You have mechanical skills
- First aid course will be an added advantage
- You have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- You have Clean valid Kenyan driving licence
- You speak fluent Kiswahili and basic English
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.