IT Internal Audit Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
The overall responsibility for this role is to drive IT internal audit in Consulting within the Assurance solution. Create visibility within Advisory division and the firm. Drive / lead business development efforts within the market, leveraging on deep multi-sector technical knowledge and experience. Be responsible for the IT internal audit team and all related engagements.
The IT internal audit engagements include end-to-end support for co-sourced or outsourced IT audits, assurance and attestation engagements, post implementation reviews and IT governance audits.
General skills, competencies and personal attributes
- Demonstrate and articulate KPMG values.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness with sound knowledge of matters affecting the market.
- Understand and interpret operational data.
- Enthusiastic approach to work, well developed management and supervisory skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to identify opportunities and develop high quality proposals.
- Focus on staff development and providing guidance and technical advice where necessary.
- Displays curiosity and innovation and possesses well-developed problem solving abilities and strong analytical skills.
- Socially confident, and able to create a strong presence with clients and the KPMG team.
- Excellent report-writing, presentation and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate must be able to provide support to various management and leadership levels, as well as work well independently.
MODE OF APPLICTAION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Please forward your application letter and CV giving details of your qualification before 23 October 2020
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory.