Business Analyst – Associate
The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
The business analyst/consultant will be focused on product sales (IDEA and Alessa), support, and administration
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer based related course
- Must have a minimum of at least 1 year working experience in a marketing, sales or events management role dealing with clients directly.
- Having undertaken and passed Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Regular follow up, update and communication of leads progress of on a weekly basis.
- Undertake product research in the industry or the competition to confirm strength of alternatives against our products.
- Find and initiate contacts with prospects, identifying prospect’s needs and closing the sales
- Collect and document referrals and reference letters from existing clients
- Manage the client support, centralisation and documentation of issues, tracking and response to customers’ queries and needs.
- Ensure customer retention of 80 percent to ensure future revenue of 20 percent of its existing customers.
- Plan and manage the preparation of proposals, materials, marketing and administration of IDEA and Alessa engagements and events like Sector breakfast, IDEA launch, IDEA conference etc; and preparation of Software deliveries, Tutorials, Training manuals, Training Certificates, and client feedback forms
- Manage the deployment of CaseWare Analytics at client premises, remote assistance and periodically assist in high profile trainings.
- Update Client contact information and maintain an up to date maintenance, contracts, courtesy visit schedule and IDEA / Alessa returns and payments
- Redirect client support requests to appropriate CaseWare team internal and external to resolve and ensure documentation is kept to form a repository
- Manage and review the CaseWare dashboard and management of debtors, billings and disbursements and ensure all engagements achieve a minimum of the following metrices:
- 75% recovery
- 75 days of lockup
- 72% utilization on average
- Value per hour of USD 65 after CaseWare returns
- Ensure proper risk management and filing for all engagements
Skills and attributes
The ideal candidate must;
- Be agile to adapt to changing internal and client demands and ensure quality delivery of our services within stipulated timeframes
- Have good communication and organization skills
- Be willing to travel on short notice
- Be a fast learner and analytical thinker.
- Have excellent business writing skills.
- Have experience working in a complex, fast moving environment.
- Be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Be a team player.
- A fantastic opportunity to work in exciting professional services firm
- Continuous learning and development
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
- Unrivaled space to grow and be innovative
MODE OF APPLICTAION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory.