Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldResearch / Data Analysis
Your role will be to support the planning, design and execution of research activities across KOKO Labs by coordinating logistical planning for field work, collecting quantitative and qualitative product or user information, synthesizing customer and product research, gathering requirements, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do
- ResearchHelp identify market needs and translate them into requirements for new products or new features to existing products.
- Review and undertake market and competitor review.
- Act as the point-person for coordinating field trials, demos, and focus group sessions.
- Product DevelopmentWork with the research and design team to define product offerings, including pricing, market, positioning, target customer segments and placement.
- Help create and maintain product requirements documents.
- Work closely with engineers to elaborate on product concepts and develop prototypes based on requirements.
- Coordinate, manage and report on user testing of prototypes.
- Provide operational support for ongoing product efforts.
- Participate in the quality assurance process for products under development.
- Administrative SupportSupport planning and proactive preparation to keep projects on schedule.
- Participate in planning and tracking project progress & budgets.
What you will bring to KOKO
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of field and desk-based market research experience
- Good knowledge of Nairobi neighborhoods; particularly informal settlements
- Computer savvy, with good MS Office / Google Docs skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!
MODE OF APPLICTAION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About KOKO Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa's cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.