Customer Care Team Leader
As Customer Care Team Leader, you will organize and direct the day-to-day activities of a team of Customer Care Reps to resolve customer issues, deliver superior customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Manage and support a team of Customer Care Reps to receive inbound calls, place outbound calls, and conduct field visits
- Organize weekly schedules and plans, monitor teams’ attendance and execution of tasks
- Provide day-to-day problem solving and coaching and answer Customer Care Rep questions, assign tasks, follow-ups and give instructions as necessary
- Ensure team members obtain the appropriate training and support
- Give voice to KOKO customers by understanding and reporting recurring questions and issues
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO customers
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Resolve escalated customer queries and further escalate issues to senior management, as appropriate
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- 3+ years of work experience, including prior experience in a call center
- 1+ year of management experience
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Empathetic customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to challenging situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Familiarity with customer management systems (ZenDesk, FreshService, QueueMetrics) preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Koko Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa's cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.