Customer Care Representative
We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As Customer Care Representative, you will play a front-line role in resolving customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will answer questions about KOKO, address complaints, resolve issues and drive customer satisfaction and retention.
What You Will Do
- Answer inbound phone calls from current and prospective KOKO customers and agents
- Place outbound phone calls to current customers to solicit feedback, provide support and drive KOKO Fuel consumption
- Conduct in-person field visits to current customer to deliver the highest quality of support
- Address customer questions and concerns to ensure satisfactory issue resolution
- Give voice to KOKO customers by understanding and reporting recurring questions and issues
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO customers
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Follow existing KOKO Customer Care processes and escalate customer queries and issues to management, as appropriate
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- 1+ year of work experience, preferably in a customer service roles
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Empathetic customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to challenging situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Familiarity with customer management systems (ZenDesk, FreshService, QueueMetrics) preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
- Positive, upbeat attitude ready to support KOKO’s customers and agents
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Koko Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa's cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.