Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
As a Data Analyst, you will drive our analytics function by generating data-driven insights to guide commercial and operating strategy; developing metrics, dashboards, and statistical analyses; and helping to shape our overall vision & strategy.
What You Will Do
- Build models to identify trends, forecast performance, and identify improvements to company strategy, products, and operations
- Design and run data analyses to guide decision-making
- Design and prepare company dashboards and other key stakeholder reporting
- Design and develop automation tools to streamline day-to-day activities
- Identify and coordinate data infrastructure improvements with the software team
- Enable the success of KOKO Team Members by supporting them in accessing, understanding, and utilizing data
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and overall integrity of business metrics
- Develop and maintain business intelligence documentation, training materials, best practices, and overall data toolkit
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Economics (Master’s degree a plus)
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis, consulting, finance, or other quantitatively rigorous role
- Proficiency with Tableau and/or Looker, SQL, Excel, and statistical methods (Python an added plus)
- Ability to balance priorities, clarify stakeholder requirements, pay keen attention to detail, and generally keep deliverables on schedule
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly and concisely to management & external stakeholders
- A curious mind and a passion for problem-solving, data, and analytics
- Comfort in a fast-paced, growth-stage start-up environment
- KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa's cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.