Warehouse Quality Check
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
- Work with Quality Control manager to come up with documents regarding warehouse standard process, operation manual, reward and penalty policy
- Check the key points in the warehouse standard process whether they are compliant or not
Submit the checklist on daily basis
- Facilitate the training to staffs
- Optimize the warehouse standard process based on the practice
- Provide the input for reward and penalty to warehouse manager
- Bachelor degree in procurement and supply chain management
- Proficient in Computer MS Office
- Good reporting skills
- Can work independently
- Previous warehouse experience is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kilimall.co.ke is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services. As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits. We are highly customer-centric and are committed towards finding innovative ways of improving our customers' shopping experience with us Thank You and we hope you enjoy your experience with us.