Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Keypetbooks is looking for an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our energetic team. The individual in this role would provide appropriate solutions for our customers and nurture them through our engagement flow from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability.
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person where applicable.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Promote our services to new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Smart and presentable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred OR Diploma in Sales and Marketing or business-related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year + relevant experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Keypetbooks is a financial services firm that uses technology to provide outsourced accounting services to early-stage start-ups and small businesses serious about progress in order to arm them with analyzed data so that they can make better long-term financial decisions.