Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Responsible for monitoring all procurement activities that includes sourcing to contracting. Responsible for all international shipments, which include permit applications and clearance in liaison with the clearing agents.
- Prepare and review of bid documents
- Process clearance and forwarding documentation for international shipments
- Follow up and clarify specifications with user departments
- Track deliveries and send feedback notifications on any delays
- Create and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Carry out procurement activities for the different user departments
- Undertake vendor rating to check consistency of supplier performance
- Prepare contracting documents
- Review tender evaluation reports
- Facilitate local travel for all staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or related Degree
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organisation, Formal presentation.
- Analytical skills.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success, Initiating action, applied learning.
- Negotiating skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Seeks continuous learning.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Kenya Red Cross Society
Kenya Red Cross is one of the many International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement societies around the world. The Kenya organisation was established in 1965, The Kenya Red Cross supports and runs a number of projects whilst raising awareness to the Kenyan public about the current issues or problems which may affect them.