Reports to : Unit Manager
Division : Life and Pensions
Department : Retail Life
- Selling ordinary life assurance products professionally, following up and obtaining commitment
- Prospecting: Search for potential Life Insurance Clients, and Submit Activity & Progress Reports (Active &
- Prospecting, use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Leveraging the existing clientele and expanding the unit portfolio by actively and aggressively selling the ordinary life products
- Creating consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
- Work closely with the Unit Manager to ensure the Unit meets the set targets
- Identifying potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives in liaison with the unit leader in actualizing these into revenues
- Ensuring policy documents are delivered to the clients on timely basis and acknowledgement letters dropped back to the branch.
- Ensure clients who have pending issues with the company are kept abreast on progress for the same within set timelines
- Participate in unit and branch meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting unit targets
- Any other roles as assigned by the unit manager
- Minimum KSCE Grade C-
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable has business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- ·A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven
- Attractive commissions and incentive based on achievement of set targets will be paid
- Candidates with previous experience in Direct Sales with both Office and Field Work and other Sales related roles are preferred.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested candidates to send their CV Only quoting the position and specific location
The recruitment for Financial Advisors is continuous and therefore there is no deadline for receiving applications.
Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to gender equity.
About Kenya Alliance Insurance Company Ltd
The Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company Ltd can trace its "roots” back to the early beginnings of the 20th century when its predecessors, Sun Insurance Office and Alliance Assurance Company based in the UK,established an agency representation in Kenya in 1915. Later, as the business grew, the company opened branches and ceased to operate through agency representation.