Job TypeFull Time
Job reference number PH/KQM/2021
Reporting to the Head, KQ Health, the job holder will oversee all day-to-day pharmacy operations and provide leadership to pharmacy technologists. He/she will collaborate with other medical staff and physicians in ensuring availability of prescriptions and provision of clinically safe services to its client base.
- Plan and offer pharmacy services to patients in accordance to evidence based practice
- Supervise supply and usage of medicine
- Supervise verification processes of patients orders and charges
- Ensure quality of Medicine before they are supplied to patients.
- Stock management of other medical supplies at the clinic
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation change and advises management on needed action.
- Monitor pharmacy operational requirements and manage team schedules.
- Participate in the development of the department’s annual budget and compliance to applicable business controls.
- Procurement; Supply and demand planning, Stock and inventory management, Documentation and record keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a reputable institution.
- Valid practicing license and member of Pharmacy and Poisons board and Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya.
- Demonstrable experience in commodity management and certification in supply chain training.
- In depth knowledge of the MOH HIV/AIDS supply chain processes and procedure.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous leadership role in managing a pharmacy unit.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience with in depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical ecosystem.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career, then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Academic certificates indicating the job reference number PH/KQM/2021 by 20th January 2021.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.
About Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.