Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Job reference number CO/KQM/2021
Reporting to the Manager KQ Medical center, the Clinical Officer will apply medical knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, prevention and management of diseases at the medical center and provide occupational health services across KQ campuses.
- Clinical Care -Provide outpatient medical and surgical care.
- Clinical Governance – Practice data driven health practice.
- Health promotion-Maintain and Promote disease prevention and participate in employee wellness programs.
- Driving excellence in client experience.
- Conduct pre-employment, occupational and exit medical examinations as applicable to company policy/DOHS.
- Implementation of the Hospital Strategy.
- Diploma in clinical Medicine and Surgery; or Bachelor’s degree in clinical Medicine.
- Additional post diploma clinical qualification is a requirement.
- Demonstrable Experience in Emergency care ; HIV & AIDs and /or aviation medicine practice
- Not less than five (5) years’ experience in a busy health facility with at least 1 in the private sector.
- Registered by clinical officers’ council. with a current practising licence.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
- Computer literate ; experience with a HMIS
- Knowledge of health laws and medical legislations.
- Excellent communication, analytical, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically with creative problem solving skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career, then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Academic certificates indicating the job reference number PH/KQM/2021 by 20th January 2021.
About Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.