Reporting to the Manager Operations Systems Delivery, the Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of the units’ strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates to drive digital transformation. This includes identifying and proposing the right IT solutions to business problems to increase revenue, improve customer satisfaction and increase productivity and efficiency. This role will be key to understanding and documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Working with business partners to elicit requirements and capture business needs.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements.
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Manage ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Obtain key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
- Provide on-going support to requirements changes and enhancements on IT system during system maintenance period.
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Constantly looking out for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies through automation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/BBIT
- 3- 5 Years of Business Analysis experience
- Must have CBAP™ certification
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience conducting cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to prioritize requirements and create prototypes and mockups.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency
Desired Behavioural Competencies
- Leadership skills
- Decision making skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter and a detailed curriculum vitae quoting the position in the subject
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.
About Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.