Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Finance Manager will provide leadership in Finance, Accounting department whilst formulating and implementing sound financial policies that will ensure the company remains financially viable to meet its strategic goals.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Finance, /Accounting
- Professional certification in Finance required.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles and industry trends
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance in a supervisory/management position at a medium sized organization
- Possess analytical and management skills
- Demonstrate personal integrity and strong work ethic.
- This job description is meant to be only a representative summary of the duties and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. The jobholder may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this job description. The jobholder is expected to perform in a manner consistent with the values and philosophy of Kenswitch Limite
- Oversee preparation, revision and implementation of Financial budgets in liaison with respective stakeholders
- Design and review financial reporting systems and preparation of financial reports.
- Oversee administration of the finance department.
- Design, review and implement systems controls for the finance department;
- Design, review and implement financial policies and manuals.
- Ensure an efficient cash-flow management system;
- Project Costing and general ledger Management
- Ensure the company complies with all tax, commercial and business laws by filing accurate tax returns, developing tax monitoring systems and training staff to ensure compliance to these regulations
- Manage, motivate and train the finance team ensuring that they are well equipped to meet the company financial objectives and execute objectives.
- Oversee internal and external audit processes.
- Develop, implement and monitor accounting and auditing systems to create consistent, timely and accurate financial statements and projections over a given period of time.
- Ensure adequate provision of financial resources by preparing and presenting timely financial reports to the board team.
- Coordinate with group regional offices on matters finance and avail timely reports.
- Prepare monthly payroll and effect changes that may arise from time to time
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Kenswitch is the Payments Service Provider (PSP) of choice in the Kenyan market since 2002. We facilitate commercial banks and other financial services participants provide ubiquitous payments across the East African region. Established under the National Payments Systems modernization project of the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), our customers use debit cards to access financial services at any ATM, retailer, e-commerce merchant or agent. Vision To enable payments everywhere. Mission To be the leading organization facilitating payments within the East African region. Core Values To provide the most effective and efficient service To satisfy our customers To continuously improve the quality of our services and products To safeguard the welfare of all stakeholders