Senior Manager, Corporate Business
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 years
Location Not specified
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Reporting to the Managing Director, KCB Insurance Agency (KCBIA), the position is responsible for: Development of sales targets and driving sales improvement for accelerated growth in Corporate insurance business; Examining growth opportunities and development of product mix for increased revenue generation; Collaborating with the Bank Corporate team to achieve Bancassurance sales and revenue targets; Defining and ensure execution of appropriate sales, business development, marketing and technical operations strategies and programs to maximize sales and business profitability; Overall supervision, development and performance management of Bancassurance Corporate tea
- Preparation of Corporate business targets and forecasts, budget setting and strategic planning
- Business development and strategies towards Corporate sales and revenue targets achievement through Corporate sales channels
- Performance management of Bancassurance corporate team and effective support to the Bank Corporate business team on all insurance matters
- Technical support on key client visits and quotation requests
- Driving a customer centric culture for internal and external customers
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders both externally and internally Ensure business high retention rates through active monitoring and support renewal engagements on timely basis particularly for high ticket clients
- Leverage on key marketing initiatives being undertaken by the Corporate RMs and working closely to spot and seize insurance business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively resolve all insurance inquiries/issues from clients and Corporate team
- Build and develop a highly effective Corporate Bancassurance team and manage the day to day insurance operations at the Corporate division
Experience & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Professional Qualifications in Insurance (CII/IIK) is required.
- Possession of a postgraduate degree, or relevant professional qualifications (CFA) will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Management, Marketing/Sales or a technical senior role from a reputable Insurance company or Intermediary
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry commercial, statutory and regulatory dynamics
- Excellent Financial analysis and performance management skills.
- Proven Track record in delivering results.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About KCB Bank Kenya
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya - incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 - and all KCB's regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group's capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group's operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.