IT Security Specialist
The role holder will identify and correct flaws in KCB Group Plc’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures to improve the company’s overall security posture.
He/ She will work with and provide support to Security Specialists across various information and cyber security domains such as Application & Software Security, Data Protection, Network Security, Host & Endpoint Security, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Security Monitoring etc.
- Plan, conduct and manage periodic user access recertification and reviews.
- Provide tactical security expertise across various security domains as assigned from time to time.
- Provide technical security related support to ICT projects from inception through to successful implementation.
- Support the implementation of procedural, operational and technical security controls across the bank’s ICT systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade security systems / solutions while maintaining requisite levels of security.
- Identify and provide solutions for information security related problems & anomalies and report violations of security policies.
- Conduct continuous research and provide technical security expertise on threats affecting KCB Group information assets.
- Monitor the bank’s ICT systems for indicators of compromise, investigate incidents and take appropriate steps to contain, neutralize and prevent breaches from happening in the future.
- Participate in activities aimed at mitigating information and cyber risks identified by various assurance teams such as Information Risk and Audit.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or related field from a recognized university.
- Must possess at least one security certification such as CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker); SSCP (Systems Security
- Certified Practitioner); CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor); OCSP (Offensive Security Certified
- Professional); CompTIA Security+ or any other security certification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology; with at least 1-year experience in Information Security or Cyber Security.
- 2 years’ experience in Systems/Database/Network Administration.
- Experience in Project Implementation and user training is desired.
- The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About KCB Bank Kenya
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya - incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 - and all KCB's regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group's capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group's operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.