Sales Manager – Jumia
About the role.
The Head of Sales 3PC will be in charge of business development and sales related activities in the country to market the existing logistics assets, collect feedback from the market to understand clients’ needs and service possibilities creating new revenue streams for the business.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities on for the Jumia Services assets
- Promoting the JUMIA product range to new and existing clients.
- Developing and managing new clients by providing high caliber of service
- Exploring, identifying and anticipating all client needs.
- Approaching new businesses with proposals.
- Managing and maintaining sales / client database.
- Establishing & maintaining efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generating new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel
- Creating proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Ensuring clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal
- Working closely with relevant departments / colleagues
- Degree in Business/ Sales & Marketing
- 2 years minimum experience and good knowledge of the respective city/country
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work with & through others
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective relationship with clients
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
JUMIA is an e-commerce startup with an aim to mimic Amazon’s success by delivering a wide range of items, from toys to generators across the African continent. Shortly after the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Cote d'Ivoire.