Valuer – Surveyor – Valuation Advisory
What This Job Involves-
Working specifically within the Sub Saharan Africa Valuation Department headquartered in Johannesburg , you will be part of a market leading regional valuation team that-
- Values a broad range of asset types including commercial, residential and development properties across SSA and East Africa ;
- Works with major banks, investors and owner occupiers covering a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients ;
- Provides valuation advice to clients based on thorough sector and market knowledge for loan security, due diligence, financial reporting, accounts, tax and transaction support purposes .
This is an Associate Director valuer role principally engaged in providing valuation advice for a range of purposes in respect of mainly commercial and residential properties across Southern Africa, East and West African geographies .
- Inspect, undertake research and undertake valuations adopting appropriate methods and techniques
- Provide valuations and related advice on a range of property types and to a variety of clients many of whom are core clients of the firm
- Liaise with clients to ensure accuracy of information
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Assist the team in achieving target and growing the business line across SSA
Desired Skills And Experience For This Job-
- MRICS qualified valuer preferred
- Be prepared to live and work in Nairobi, Kenya
- At least 5 years’ r elevant post-qualification valuation experience
- Must have European /Emerging Market valuation experience
- Proven track record in undertaking valuations for a range of purposes
- Proven knowledge of global valuation best practice, compliance and risk management procedures.
- Knowledge of Red Book compliant reporting processes
- Proficient use of Excel and valuation related software , especially Argus Val Cap and Argus Developer
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong communication and client skills
- Strong numeracy and English report-writing skills
- Able to efficiently and competently manage their own workload and clients
- Able to deliver high quality service under tight time constraints.
- Able to work flexibly and as part of a team
- Driving license, access to a car and readiness to undertake inspections
- Career Path
On achieving sustainable revenue and market growth progress through ranks to Director within JLL.
What You Can Expect From Us-
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.