The FC is responsible for the following-
- Maintaining a high level of service delivery to the building users and the Coca-Cola and JLL Facilities Management teams
- Promotes a team working environment by performing the prescribed duties personally or in conjunction with other members of the FM team, including service provider personnel.
- Providing input into the monthly management reports in the agreed format and in a timely and professional manner
- Carry out any duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the services on site, establishing security and office related policies & procedures.
- Ensures the best in class service delivery by the suppliers through an effective supplier management (housekeeping, cleaning, catering,)
- Liaising with the Landlord and the local authorities for building related matters.
- Monitor supplies, materials and consumables volumes under your responsibility and ensure timely ordering.
- Support and coordinate small project and repairs with third parties where required
- Monitor meeting rooms and A/V equipment, prepares conference rooms and support events organized on your site(s).
- Assists the JLL Facilities Management Team in developing a positive close working relationship with all of the suppliers under their control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- Take ownership and provide task management and instruction to TCCC’s and JLL’s service providers that promote a high level of client satisfaction by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures appropriate response by other team members and selected contractors through dispatch, voice mail and/or other direct contact.
- Acknowledges role as management office “ambassador”. Ensures that the firm’s image is reflected through proper telephone and reception procedures, and quality service. Greets guests and visitors to the management office and effectively deals with their concerns by exhibiting a professional, mature, courteous, gracious and efficient manner.
Finance & Sourcing-
- Contributes to the OPEX & CAPEX budget exercise and supervises expenses versus budget.
- Make sure finance tasks (PR – GR – Accruals) are executed within the set deadlines.
- Cooperate and liaise with the Sourcing team as to ensure contracts are in place and a contract register is kept up to date. Provide input to the sourcing team for procurement or benchmark exercises.
- Continuously seek for improvements and optimizations to contribute to the savings targets. Analyze, present, gain approval and implement such savings initiatives.
Quality and EHS-
- Operating within the JLL Business Management System and ensure compliance. Provide feedback and development towards continuous improvement of the JLL BMS.
- Implement Best Practices and JLL standards for FM service provision.
- Meeting health and safety responsibilities as defined in Company Health and Safety procedures, ensuring compliance at all times
- Supervise remotely other locations as they may be reasonably assigned to you.
- Supports the JLL finance and procurement process and procedures
- Supports the Coca-Cola finance and procurement process for client services and requests including appropriate reporting on commitments and spends as required.
- Tracks compliance with insurance requirements among contractors, vendor and suppliers.
- Coordinates response to more complicated user service requests and assures follow-up.
- Assures compliance with JLL policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Any tasks as required by the senior manager and in accordance with the clients’ needs
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.