Finance & Accounts Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
We are looking for FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER to assist in the day to day finance and accounting operations
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Issue invoices and apply payment to correct invoices
- Ensure all income and expenditures are subjected to the relevant taxes
- Check and verify any expenditure before preparation of payment vouchers, cheques and remittance of payments.
- Preparation and filling of all the applicable tax and other statutory returns.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Proper maintenance, storage and security of financial and accounting documents in order to ensure they are properly filed, secured and accessible for action.
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- Assist internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Option
- CPA II, ACCA or CIMA is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting position
- Proficiency in accounting software e.g. QuickBooks Online (QBO), ERP System
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Jiji Kenya
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.