Job Type Full Time
Job Field Customer Care
She will be the first point of contact for our company, offering administrative support across the organization. Welcome clients and greet people who visit the business. She will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
She will furthermore be tasked with telesales, customer service and social media management roles.
- Diploma/Degree in communication/public relations or any other related field.
- Pleasant personality.
- General clerical experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- Friendly and polite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Great listening skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answer questions about products of the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle customers grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Customer service role
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Social Media management Roles
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using social media platforms insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Jeyfine Wines Company Limited
Jeyfine Wines Company Limited was founded in 2012.It was co-founded by Joseph King’ori and Anne Muthoni. It started as a proprietorship in 2012 in Nairobi Central Business Districts along Accra road. At that time the business sold mostly spirits as it had just started. Customers used to pass by the shop to buy goods as there were no motorcycles and motor vehicle for delivery.
In early 2013, competition from liqueur market and internal difficulties led to critical management changes that it led to employment of accountants and sales manager. By mid 2013,spirits faced stiff competition with the entry of premiums products in to the market. This made Joseph King’ori to invest in premium products.
By 2014 the business was shifted to Care Business Centre along Dubois Road next to Kensilver Bus stage. This was a strategic move as it led to the growth of the business. It is in this year the business was incorporated as Jeyfine Wines Company Limited.