Head of Human Resources
Job TypeFull Time
Experience8 – 10 years
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Our client a production company in FMCG sector seeks to hire a Head of Human Resources to provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
- Oversee all staff recruitment processes
- Oversee all labour engagement for the office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Oversee and coordinate the performance evaluation process
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy procedures and ensure its compliance, track and report on staff and team performance
- Manage employee benefit plans/programs e.g. Pension schemes, Staff Medical schemes, Group Life schemes, Group Personal Accidents schemes, etc.
- Develop and manage comprehensive staff training plan in all departments
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy
- Manage all insurance schemes’ benefits contracts and assure high quality coverage for all staff.
- Ensure HR activity meets and integrates with organizational requirements for quality, legal and ethical stipulations
- Salary and benefits administration, including; management of all statutory deductions and act as the focal point for any issues arising
- Responsible for confidential management of employee and personnel records
- Manage the disciplinary processesin concert with relevant manager and in accordance with the set guidelines
- Manage Human Resources Information System to ensure accurate and timely availability of information and management reports
- Maintain an approved list of contractors and vendor database.
- Undertake effective sourcing of goods and services; compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Enhance organisation communication flow, encourage and develop employee-management communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an MBA in Business Management, Administration or Human Resource management
- Must be a member of IHRM with a practicing certificate
- At least 8 – 10 years’ work experience in FMCG.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Ability to observe deadlines and achieve results
- Should be a team player
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
MOD EOF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Human Resources)
About Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.