Events Marketing Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our Client is looking for a professional Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company’s brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
About the Client:
A leading and busy events planning and management company that has resources and equipment to bring events from mere ideas to reality. The firm is involved in every aspect of planning and executions letting their clients focus on their core business.
To build client relationships (Both internal and external). Work on realizing new client markets and retain existing clients. Manage different clientele accounts by ensuring maximum awareness, visibility, and revenue growth to realize overall business objectives through different communication, marketing and PR initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or any other related fields.
- Formal business development/sales training is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years work experience in the industry.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys meeting new people/outgoing
- Skill in prioritizing
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Excellent public relations skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Previous sales and marketing experience in a busy events company
- Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures in events management
- Creative with business acumen
- Aggressive with strong selling skills
- Confident and presentable to hold meetings with clients
- Professional demeanor
- Good relationship networks in industry media outlets.
- Great in Event Planning and Management & IT skills
- Proficiency with marketing systems such Mail Chimp
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, meetings, industry events and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors and Conducting Data Analysis
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Responsible for managing multiple accounts.
- Champion clients at all levels internally.
- Build new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Create and execute revenue/visibility growth campaigns and events for the different accounts handled.
- Develop quotes and proposals for different communication initiatives.
- Achieve revenue targets and goals.
- Give reports of activities on as and when required concerning accounts handled.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
- Give feedback and suggestions for improvement and market research to the Director.
- Plan and oversee new communications and PR initiatives and overall corporate Communication.
- Website Management, Social Media Management
- In charge of Copywriting and Content ManagementMODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (MARKETING MANAGER) as subject to reach us not later than 21st October 2020 ,stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
About Ital Global
We are a comprehensive Human Capital Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR activities and work. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face. Ital Global serves organizations that believe that people are the ultimate drivers of organizational success. Wherever we operate, our commitment is to offers a unique approach, efficiency, convenience diligently and efficiently. Ital Global looks to your future! If you grow, we grow. If you beat your competition, we beat ours. If you achieve results, so do we! We know our business, we’ll learn yours. We are a trusted partner, not just a vendor! We do not settle for the status quo! We partner with you to find the best ways to meet your needs and expectations with an eye on budget and outcomes Vision/Mission To enhance the performance of every organization through the effective management and development of Human Capital through our services and products. To be recognized as an impactful, innovative and efficient HR Consulting partner. Through our One-Stop HR Shop we are your Professional HR Partner! Mission To partner with clients and provide unparalleled expertise and advice across all aspects of Human Resource management to organizations across industry sectors whilst supporting the development of Human Capital skills