and Oil & Gas. Our m…
Read more about this companyPowerApps Support
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT / Computer
Job Purpose: Expertly investigate and analyse customer problems to provide product support of deployed applications, investigate issues and production, application deployment and maintenance, database clean-ups, schedule and maintain back-ups.
- Utilisation of remote consoles and terminal servers to access customer servers
- Backup/Restore – Install, upgrade and resolve issues with backup solutions
- Operations and maintenance of VAS elements, product design and development, VAS service configuration and testing.
- Develop a sound understanding of the existing software applications and interfaces
- Adhere to all IS Policies and Standards SLA compliance with regards to user support (quick turnaround times on logged calls)
- Setup and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment and upgrades
- Keep all application documentation updated at all times
- Construct a proactive maintenance cycle per application
- Develop quality code / application components within project timelines
- Active participation in the planning of application changes/upgrade/deployment
- B.Eng. BSC, BTec, Science or Technology
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Azure & 0365 platforms
- Experience in PowerApp environment (administration & configuration), connectors & gateways
- Expert in business processes & technology practices to create technical designs.
- Broad knowledge base of application development using an array of application development tools & application development lifecycles
- User Requirements analysis standards and methods
- Should have very good working knowledge of Oracle (Skills- SQL, PL/SQL)
- UNIX knowledge and expertise;
- Good knowledge/experience of Telecom, IN, VAS and related technologies (like SMS, MMS, VMS, GPRS, IVR, USSD, Mediation, Billing, Service Provisioning).
- Promotion Configuration and implementation.
- Good Knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN, VOIP, MGCP, ISUP, MAP, TCAP, INAP and CAMEL protocols.
- Shell scripting with functional routines. Use of complex commands AWK and SED9
- Problem debugging/isolation skills for applications/DBs
- Self disciplined with an exemplary work ethics
- Self Starter, innovative and highly motivated.
- Sound interpersonal relationships.
- Detail oriented good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Goal-oriented and well-organized – “to win”
- Exemplary team-player
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Ison Technologies
ISON Technologies is the leading customer experience management solution provider with an on the ground presence in 29 African countries, Middle East and emerging markets in ASEAN region. We offer IT services across verticals namely: Communications Service Providers, Tower Infrastructure Providers, BFSI, Government, Retail, Aviation and Oil & Gas. Our main line of business includes Consulting and Systems Integration Services, Managed Services, and Outsourcing Services.