Regional Sales Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
At ISM Africa, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field, Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within a Corporate Business Structure
- Personal integrity and Punctuality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft programs and sales management software
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About ISM Africa
ISM Africa is a group of companies, with interests in Manufacturing, renewable energy, trading, food security and project services. We have relationships with a number of reputable brands that serve the industrial, mining, hospitality, NGO and government markets. These partnerships ensure that our products and services are high quality, proven, reliable, and supported.