Associate senior statistical programmer
About the job
IQVIA is hiring an Associate Senior Statistical Programmer, with at least 3 years of experience.
Conducts statistical analyses for client reports and publications, performs advanced statistical programming and biostatistical analyses and utilizes findings, and insights for practical application to further business operations, come across innovative findings and discoveries for solution and product development.
Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs. Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department. Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
• Perform, plan and co-ordinate the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing summaries and (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
• Program and plan the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
• Develop and co-ordinate programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department, for complex studies.
• Perform, plan and co-ordinate the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statstical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
• Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage Out of Scope and resource forecasts for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements, and provide revenue forecasts for single studies.
• Provide training and guidance to lower level staff.
• Master’s Degree Computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience Req Or
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer science or related field and 4 years relevant experience Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree Req
• Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
• Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
• Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc.,is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries.As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world's largest contract research organizations