HR Systems Associate
The HR Systems Associate will maintain the Human Resource Systems supported by the HRIT team and provide operational support to the users of the Employee Directory system.
As the first point of contact with the HR community, this role requires good interpersonal and analytical skills. The successful candidate will be able to complete and track multiple concurrent activities with accuracy and timeliness.
- Update shared reference data (i.e. cost centers, department / location hierarchies) in HR systems including
- Workday, Cornerstone and the IRC developed People Directory,
- Build or run standard reports,
- Develop standard operating procedures for the collection and maintenance of employee data supplied by the IRC user community,
- Manage the intake of data from feeder systems and ensure data extracted from HR systems is processed successfully by receiving systems,
- Provide operational training to new HR users,
- Periodic audits of employee data and ad-hoc support to users as they correct employee data,
- Resolve assigned Tier 1 issues / questions across all HR systems,
- Configure and test system improvements,
- Complete ad-hoc tasks in Workday or other HR systems as needed.
Education: Bachelors or equivalent.
Work Experience: Human Resources background with experience updating HR systems.
- Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong proficiency in MS Office; Excel ability to build macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, analytical capabilities and workbooks required,
- Able to work independently and in a team environment ,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills,
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information,
- Experience working in a globally distributed environment,
- Flexibility in daily schedule and ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities,
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system.
Language Skills: French considered a plus
Working Environment: Standard office work environment
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About International Rescue Committee
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.