Senior Customer Success Executive
The Senior Customer Success Executive is an individual contributor role responsible for handling Infobip’s top customers on regional and global level. The purpose of this role is to be the trusted advisor to customers, help them gain business success using Infobip solutions. They will partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle. They are responsible for retention, adoption, and expansion of Infobip services with assigned base of customers. Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
Your main missions will be:
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
- Ensure customer retention and growth
- Support account executive team in customer expansion
- Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned customers
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Act as a voice of customer within Infobip, ensure product feedback loop and influence internal improvement to provide smooth customer journey
- Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Be fully versed on Infobip products, platform, and integrations
- Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
More about you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications, or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Key Account Management, Customer Success, Client Relations,
- Professional services, Consultancy or Business Development
- Customer retention and growth experience
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level
- Understand Customer Journey
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Strong administration, analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems
- Strong networking & relationship building skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Since 2006, our mission has been to create seamless mobile interactions between businesses and people. An integral part of the A2P messaging evolution, Infobip is committed to creating solutions that just work. We believe it’s what’s on the inside that counts, it’s why we built our A2P SMS platform from the ground up. Our unique culture fuels continuous innovation at the platform’s core, allowing full control of security and service quality down to the deepest interaction. 50+ worldwide offices represent our vision of being truly local, everywhere. Operating a platform on a globally-distributed proprietary cloud, possessing the knowledge of telco regulations and best messaging practices is the only way to build elevated mobile experiences, helping enterprises and mobile operators innovate. Today, our platform is used by over 60% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cPaaS globally.