Read more about this companyPartner Growth Manger
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Partner Growth Manager, you will be accountable for securing short and long-term profitable business for the company by developing existing relationships with MNOs and promoting retention, loyalty and MNO’s business success through Infobip’s products, solutions and services.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell)
- Driving implementation of Telco products for realized opportunities
- Driving realization of Business Solutions
- Driving implementation of Telco products for realized upsell opportunities
- Improving MNO relationships
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction
- Tracking market and industry trends
- Collecting and transferring information from the market to internal product and solution departments
- Monitoring legal regulations
- Preparing documentation for specific services to MNOs when required
- Desired Skills and Experience
More about you:
- A bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
- A minimum of 4 years experience in B2B Sales, Account Management or Client Relations (Telecommunications or
- IT industry) – Ideally who have been managing the procurement services from mobile operators
Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent written communication skills – high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
Open to travelling in your role
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Since 2006, our mission has been to create seamless mobile interactions between businesses and people. An integral part of the A2P messaging evolution, Infobip is committed to creating solutions that just work. We believe it’s what’s on the inside that counts, it’s why we built our A2P SMS platform from the ground up. Our unique culture fuels continuous innovation at the platform’s core, allowing full control of security and service quality down to the deepest interaction. 50+ worldwide offices represent our vision of being truly local, everywhere. Operating a platform on a globally-distributed proprietary cloud, possessing the knowledge of telco regulations and best messaging practices is the only way to build elevated mobile experiences, helping enterprises and mobile operators innovate. Today, our platform is used by over 60% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cPaaS globally.