Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
We are a leading International Software Company looking for young and dynamic Software Developers.
The applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- University graduate in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree from a reputable university.
- Excellent academic performance. Only First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree holders will be considered.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in the technologies listed below. Note that you will be expected to pass a
- Technical Interview.Database Programming (SQL).
- At Least one Structured and/or Object Oriented Programming Language (C/C++, Java, Python etc). Experience with the Power Builder Programming Language is an added advantage.
- Web Technologies and Development Toolkits. Experience with REST APIs is an added advantage.
- Mobile(Android) Programming and Development Toolkits.
- Basic MS Windows and Linux Administration skills. Most of our work is done in Teams.
- Oracle Database Administration is an added advantage.
- An innovative spirit: This is a challenging technical job that requires creativity in generation of ideas and unique solutions to technical problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be expected to participate in preparation of both
- Technical and End User oriented Documentation.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and a good team player. You will often work in Teams composed of colleagues of diverse skill-sets in addition to fellow Software Developers. Good synergy with your colleagues will therefore be critical to your success.
- Readiness to be assigned to projects outside Kenya where the need arises.
- Applicants should submit an application with CV that clearly shows their main academic qualifications, professional certifications and briefly explains the main projects they have participated in the past; and that demonstrate relevant experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Indra is one of the main global consulting and technology companies and the technology partner for core business operations of its clients businesses throughout the world. It provides unique in-house solutions and advanced and high added value technology services that allow its customers to solve their most critical issues and enhance their processes, efficiency, profitability and differentiation. Indra is a world leader in the development of comprehensive technological solutions in fields such as Defense & Security, Transport & Traffic, Energy & Industry, Telecommunications & Media, Financial Services and Public Administrations & Healthcare. Through its Minsait unit, it provides a response to the challenges of digital transformation. Our vision As a corporate project, the Indra vision has always been long-term and has been founded upon the firm belief that maintaining a company profile focused on innovation with a solid technological base and offering premium solutions to leading clients allow us to generate increased growth and profitability and, thereby, acquire the capacity to create value in the short-, medium- and long-term. In 2004, following a period of consultation and feedback with company professionals, we defined our vision as follows: "To be an innovative knowledge-based company in our relations with internal and external stakeholders (shareholders, professionals, clients, etc.), with the institutions that cultivate and develop this knowledge, and with the communities in which we operate."