Lead Nurse – Embu
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Medical / Healthcare
We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
The successful candidate will have a ground floor opportunity as an early member of our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build a rapidly growing leader in the healthcare market.
The candidate’s role will be a LEAD NURSE
Contract renewable annually.
Duties include but not limited to:
- To maintain the highest possible standard of client care by adhering to the hospital standard treatment protocols and guidelines
- Maintain client and clinic operational data on the institutional information systems
- Assist in patient complaint management/ conflict resolution
- To provide accurate, friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients maintaining a high customer service environment
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Assist in the formulation and review of relevant policies and procedures
- Participate in clinical audits
- Assist in selection and orientation of new nurses
- Minimum Job requirements are:
- At least 10 years’ experience as a nurse
- Experience in leading a team of > 5 nurses
- Experience in working in a busy hospital with a vibrant outpatient department or A&E
- Experience in Hospital Quality Committee & Program e.g. Safecare, ISO, JCIA
- Advanced skills in procedures such as ECG, Spirometry, and Specialized Dressing
- Ability to work with diverse team & coordinate multiple healthcare workers such as Doctors, Lab & Pharmacists
- Ability to conduct health trainings & talks
- Experience in developing and reviewing policies and SOPs
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Pro active
Work station will be in Embu, Kenya
Salary, benefits and job conditions to be discussed with shortlisted candidates only.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Imara Mediplus Medical Centre
The Imara Mediplus Centre is a multi-specialty outpatient medical facility, attended by doctors and specialists, focused on providing holistic all inclusive care.We create better lives, by providing access to world-class healthcare services with compassion.The Imara Mediplus is guided by the following distinguishing values:Client Service, Respect, Integrity, Professionalism, Collaboration, Compassion, Patient centred focus and Effective communication.We pride ourselves in our professionalism and we take great care to ascertain that our clients are served only by licensed, board certified medical practitioners. Our human resource department recruits and retains staff of the highest caliber, who are committed to providing world class quality, patient centered care. Consistency in care is assured through the utilization of evidence based medicine and standard procedures. Our management protocols and policies are set against international benchmarks.