As an account manager, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value in boosting revenue growth, exceeding customer expectations and proper device utilisation. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire customer experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Building strategic relationships with your set of customers & delivering high value to customers with an objective to have loyal and long lasting customers.
- Leads communication efforts between accounts and Ilara Health in establishing recurring calls, business reviews, and visits.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Provides customer feedback for product development representing the voice of the customer as needed.
- Growing and developing existing clients through account specific growth strategies.
- Address customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance & growth in share of wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the account program
- Proactively report all market, account and competitive information to the Head of Customer Success.
- Build strong communication with the sales, product development and operation teams that support the account to establish high customer satisfaction.
- Be obsessed with the customer’s needs.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our customers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction
Who You Are
- At least 2 years experience in a similar field
- Ability to understand medical devices and healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Ilara Health
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.