Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We have been retained by a security company to recruit an Accountant. We invite qualified candidates to apply for the Accountant position
The Accountant role shall have the overall responsibility of carrying out accounting and finance duties in the company.
SALARY: Ksh 50,000
LOCATION: Hurlingham, Nairobi
- Assume overall responsibilities and leadership of the Accountants Department.
- Review and verify all transactions posted in the system.
- Prepare and issue routine financial reports: customer and branch profitability reports.
- Manage debtors: Collect all accounts receivable, update the system, escalate problematic. Debtors to Branch
- Managers or other Seniors, liaise with external debt collectors.
- Manage creditors: negotiate credit terms, enforce agreed credit periods.
- Management of all payments: vendors, statutory.
- Administration Tax: PAYE, VAT.
- Confirm all purchased items are received in the organization.
- Perform reconciliations: monthly bank, payroll, Client Accounts, supplier accounts.
- Cash flow management – ensure cash is available when need i.e. through AR collections/bank overdrafts, etc.
Preparation of the payroll
- Ensure organization complies with all legal requirements.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Conduct surprise stock and cash count.
- A Bachelor’s degree in B. Com, Financial Management, Accounting Degree.
- 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a security company.
- Age – above 28 yrs.
- Familiar with the relevant software programs
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a security company
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR)
iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions. iHR is renowned for its attention to detail in providing the highest possible quality service while at all times behaving in a highly ethical, honest and reliable way satisfying client’s needs through the provision of value-for-money services. iHR comprises a flexible team of consultants with deep experience in different aspects of the human resource, strategy, productivity, quality & general and strategic institutional management, employee relations and governance functions. The iHR teams are brought together under a Project Lead to provide expertise on an assignment by assignment basis. We offer a cost-effective, flexible solution to management and operations support for immediate, short-term, long-term, permanent services and ongoing management of projects.