We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented and results-driven Programme Manager to join our Startup support Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to innovators building solutions to address key challenges in our society.
- Design, Plan and execute startup support programmes and projects.
- Plan and schedule all activities and sessions for startup support programmes assigned.
- Provide progress reports on programmes to key officers for prompt decision-making.
- Prepare business case and initial risk analysis of startups seeking to join the CcHub portfolio.
- Manage communication between startups and the unit as well as provide monthly progress reports on startups to key officers for prompt decision-making
Strategic Startups Support
- Actively support in identifying professionals and experts to join the CcHUB Expert/Advisory network to support startups in our portfolio and across projects/programmes.
- Work day-to-day with high growth entrepreneurs across the continent to build global sustainable businesses
- Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio.
- Support the start-up team in developing performance metrics for programmes and monitoring them.
The programme manager will report to the Director of Start-up support
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- An entrepreneurial & Innovative mindset
- Familiarity with business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Educational background in technology and/or business-related field
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of the technology and startup ecosystem.
- Intelligent, with a natural inclination to original and creative thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
We are a globally recognised organisation that is deeply steeped in the local technology innovation culture. We’ve been both the main catalyst for regional technology acceleration and a role model for technology hubs across emerging markets